MD., DA., DNB., PhD
Dr. Parthasarathy, M.D., D.A., D.N.B., Ph.D. – Anaesthesiologist – completed schooling during the year 1985 and started my M.B.B.S. in 1985 and completed in 1991. Completed my D.A. and M.D. (ANAES) at JIPMER during 1992-1995, then D.N.B., (ANAES) in 1996. Finally, Ph. D., inn Physiology at CMJ University, Shillong in 2012.
D.A. and M.D. (ANAES)
Diploma in Computer Applications
P.G. Dip. Software based Statistics
Ph. D. in Physiology
Diploma in Regional Anesthesia
Indian Medical Association
Indian Society of Anaesthesiologists.
Research Society of Anaesthesiology and Clinical Pharmacology
Indian Society of ECG
Association of Physicians of India
Indian Society of Study of Pain
Indian college of anaesthesiologists
To create a public awareness on the role of anaesthesiologists in Modern Medicine
Mobile : + 91 93443 04042
Email : email@example.com
- Organized a state level (Tamilnadu) ISA CME successfully in Jan 2011.
- Presented around 42 research papers in conferences and reputed journals.
- Devised a new technique of single shot spinal cocktail for Labour Analgesia.
- An expert reviewer in many national and international journals.
- Received Dhanvantri award for medical excellence from the Hon’ble Minister of Panchayati Raj Mr. Manishankar Iyer.
- Taken many Eyes from deceased and sent to Madurai as Eye Donation work and received a citation from President A P J Abdul Kalam
Membership in Social Associations
Indian Red Cross Society
Tamil Nadu consumer protection kuzhu
Voluntary Blood Donors association and is a regular Blood Donor
Past President & Paul Harris Fellow in Rotary (Donated 4000US $ for Rotary Foundation)
Achievements in Literature
- Completed Praveen in Hindi and is a recognized teacher of Dakshin Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha.
- Received a certificate of excellence in Hindi from Mrs. Indira Gandhi.
- Written many poems in Tamil (vernacular language.)and received medals from Tamil poet Vairamuthu.
- Released three Tamil poetry books (Sitharalai Sinthanaigal 3 volumes )
- Married to Dr. M.R Suchitra, Visiting professor SASTRA a practicing Dietician, nutrition expert and blessed with 2 Daughters.
- Postgraduate teaching on safety basics
- Spoken numerous Public and limited invited faculty meetings on the difficulties and the role of anaesthesiologists in Medicine.